Así soy

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Fallout continues... or how working with Paul is possibly adding TMI to my professional life

"Super bien!" I told my students.  "Ok, Vamos a la página 14 para ver más expresiones útiles!"
I reached up to write on the board.

Now my college students are used to watching me laboriously erase the board with my left arm in my Wax on, Wax off effort to loosen up that shoulder joint.  That kind of sharing is ok. 

So, today, as I began to write on the board, I realized my chocolate-mint scented black marker had dried up and wasn't writing very well.  So I bent down to get the cherry-scented red marker.  I had to semi-squat to reach into my computer-bag and as I did, I felt the sudden pull of ticked off glute muscle.
 "OMG! My butt hurts!"


I think that might be one of the top 100 things students do not expect their instructors to suddenly blurt out in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment