Así soy

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Totem Envy

So I had this whole post written about totem animals, and then as my finger hovered over the publish button, I froze.  Wait!  What was I thinking!?  I was about to totally out Kelly's totem animal.  Surely that violates some sort of T.A. protocol?  Crikey, did I nearly commit an uber-crass blog faux pas?

So I scrapped the post and spent a half hour writing about coffee instead (Coming soon!)


But I did spend some time thinking about what my totem animal would be.
Somehow, I suspect my totem animal may not be particularly dramatic.
Are you making coffee?
Naiya, are you making coffee? Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Wanna make snow angels? Let's play with photoshop! What happens if we press that?  Ouch!  Whoa!  Don't do that again!  Wow, that smells amazing, doesn't it?  Hey! let's dance outside, you know, where the stars are!  Ok, we'll just lie here and watch the rain fall.  Are you going to finish your bacon?  I mean, I'm just asking...

No comments:

Post a Comment